The Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure!

4 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Adventure! - Page 3 Empty Re: Adventure!

Post by Alecis Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:11 pm

The first thing that came to Alecis's mind when Cady mentioned hitting something was Rowan's accident and his mental state.

"We've gotta stop! What if that's another clio?? We need to find out!"
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyria Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:13 pm

Alyria was petrified. They had hit a person? What?

She hadn't been paying attention to the conversation, she was too involved in watching the road and cringing when Cady sharply turned or changed lanes.

She hadn't noticed a person being hit, but maybe it had happened when her eyes were closed.
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

http://theameliaforum.foruamkers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:27 pm

"Calm down everyone, it was just a piece of wood," Rowan told everyone, looking out the back window. He looked up at Cady, and then back out the window. Hm...

"Cady..." he said slowly. He didn't want to ask in case he was wrong, but he was pretty sure he was right. "By any chance were you the one who ran me over?"
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:29 pm

Cady twisted around in her seat, barely keeping one hand on the wheel. "What!? No!" she exclaimed too quickly and too loudly. "What are you, crazy!? Don't you think I would have told you!? Do you really think that I am SO HEARTLESS that I could run someone over and not tell them!? WHAT KIND OF TERRIBLE PERSON WOULD DO THAT!?!?!?!"
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyria Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:36 pm

Wow. Cady had screwed that one up.

Alyria thought she should probably stay out of it, so she did, looking out the window nonchalantly like she had no idea of the conversation taking place.
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

http://theameliaforum.foruamkers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:43 pm

Woah, had Cady really been the one to hit him?

At first Alecis was a little angry--Cady was the reason Leci and Rowan couldn't get home! And then she was sympathetic. No wonder she was trying so hard to help them.

Regardless, she thought Rowan should be the one to speak first so she just looked at Cady with a cocked eyebrow.
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:52 pm

Rowan regarded Cady coldly. He couldn't believe he had been grateful to her, when everything that had happened was her fault in the first place! If they hadn't currently been flying down the highway at ridiculous speeds, he would have gotten out of the car and left right then and there. Instead, he demanded, "Why wouldn't you say something!?"
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:54 pm

"I didn't want to get in trouble!" Cady exclaimed, turning back to the road. "I'm sorry, and really, it was nothing personal! But if anyone found out, I could go to prison! All for a stupid mistake! I'm really sorry, but I wasn't going to let that happen!"
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:58 pm

Alecis was angry too, but she realized that Cady had also helped them quite a bit. Perhaps she would have told them at some point...(of course, her Cady-sympathizing had nothing to do with the fact that Alecis was also lying to Rowan...)

"Rowan, hey, it's fine. We're gonna be okay! You're already starting to get your memories back, it isn't like this is permanent."

But she could feel Rowan's hand tight on hers, she knew he wasn't happy.
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:51 pm

Alecis obviously didn't understand, and how could she? She hadn't just had her entire life erased in an instant. And at the very least he would have liked to know that the one he thanked for saving him was the one who almost killed him in the first place.

He restrained himself from saying everything he felt; it wasn't the most important thing right now. So he didn't reply, instead he just stared angrily out the window.
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Sun Nov 16, 2008 5:54 pm

Cady felt awful. She didn't bother apologizing anymore because she knew it wouldn't matter, and because she really had no excuse. She knew she shouldn't have told him she was the one who saved his life, but she had been kind of caught up in the moment and...

Whoa. Cop. She slowed down just in time, and once she was far enough away she sped back up again.

A tension-filled silence filled the car.
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Sun Nov 16, 2008 6:10 pm

Alecis squeezed Rowan's hand in a kind of "I'm here for you" sorta way, but didn't know what to say. She knew he must be feeling awful, but she didn't know what she could do except just be here.

Speaking just to Rowan she whispered, "Everything is going to be okay, I get that you're mad, so am I, it's just, she's helped us a lot too, you know? I want you back Rowan, I wish you'd remember everything right now, but this is what we have to deal with." She felt like a traitor for defending her, but she didn't know what else to do.

She gave him a sad sort of smile, knowing he couldn't see it because he was still looking at the window.
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Tue Nov 18, 2008 8:02 pm

After Leci spoke, the silence remained until they finally reached Cedar Point, which was blocked off with police tape.
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum