The Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Adventure!

4 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Adventure! - Page 2 Empty Re: Adventure!

Post by Cadance Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:13 pm

"Yeah, listen to us!" Cady urged. She was getting a little worried that Leci might do something really crazy, like actually try to get to Hollywood. "Seriously, nothing you see on TV is real. Except the news, and that commercial was not news. I'll tell you what news is so that you-Oh! The news is on now!"

She quickly turned her attention to the screen, where they were having a report on a girl trapped on top of the Top Thrill Dragster at Cedar Point. "That wouldn't happen to be one of you clio, would it?"
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyria Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:59 am

With wide eyes Alyria looked at the TV screen. What if that poor girl fell? Oh no, her poor new friends! They would be so sad!

How had she gotten up there though? Did she climb?

"Alecis, do you know her?"
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

http://theameliaforum.foruamkers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:12 am

Oh good, Cray was here! Maybe she knew how to get home. Alecis turned to Rowan and smiled, "Look! I knew there would be more clio here. We aren't as hopeless as we thought."

But for some reason, the air in the kitchen had gotten chilly. Was something wrong? Alecis paid more attention to the voices(see the thing was even talking, someone was totally in there!) coming from the TV.

"Girl in trouble."

"Trying desperately to get her down."

"Seems distraught."

At first Alecis was confused. Cray was a Dian, she was perfectly safe on that giant twist of metal. But then realization struck her. Cray was not safe. Eilemaiden was gone. Cray could die.

"We need to get there as quick as possible! Please, that's Cray, we know her!" Alecis pleaded with the two humans.
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:37 am

The face of the girl on TV sparked something in Rowan's mind. Amidst all the confusion in his head, he saw the girl's face, though she didn't have the terrified expression she had on TV. She looked serious and urgent. She said,

"Well, it's not what I need to tell you, It's what I need to give you."

And with that memory came several others, each with the same girl who was currently on TV and in danger.

Back in the outside world, Rowan jumped to his feet. "That's Cray Estron, I remember her!"
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:42 am

So much was happening at once! This girl was obviously important, if Leci was worried about her and Rowan knew her. "Well then guys, I guess we should go to Cedar Point!" she concluded. "If they'll let us in...Ooh, I hope she'll be okay! Look, they're sending someone to rescue her now! ...Wow, that is one hot fireman. I wish he'd rescue me."
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyria Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:46 am

Alyria agreed with Cady. Maybe they'd get to meet him! Unfortunately, it was almost a two hour drive to Sandusky, where Cedar Point was located. Was it really smart to drive all the way out there? With people rescuing her right now, perhaps it was better to go straight to the hospital.

If they drove all the way out there chances were the Cray girl(and that sexy fireman) would probably be half way home by then.

"Do you think maybe we should go straight to the hospital?" Alyria started, and then finished explaining to the clio and Cady.
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:49 am

Alecis felt like she needed to do something. She couldn't wait around for Cray, she was scared. She felt like she needed to do something, needed to go someplace. Plus, what if Cray didn't have to go to the hospital?

So many things were bouncing in her head she totally hadn't registered the fact that Rowan had finally remembered something.
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:53 am

"Why would they take her to the hospital?" Rowan asked, a little miffed that Leci ignored him. "She's not injured...But then where would they take her...?"

Cray obviously didn't have a home in this world, so where would she go? Maybe a human would take her in?
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:55 am

"Yeah, they wouldn't take her to the hospital!" Cady yelled, getting gradually louder the more she talked. "Come on, if we hurry and don't run into any cops I can have us there in little over an hour! Goddammit, where are my keys!?"
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyria Sun Nov 16, 2008 10:59 am

Alyria shrugged and then started looking for Cady's keys with her. She spotted them on an end table in the living room, "Guys! I found them, let's go!"

Without waiting she walked straight out the door, knowing that the other three would be following right after her.
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:07 am

Alecis grabbed Rowans hand and then rushed out the door after Aly. She didn't know how they were going to get somewhere that should take two hours in one, but she really didn't know anything about this world so she just went with it.

As they stepped outside though Alecis remembered that creepy, scary thing they had rode in on the way here. She wasn't particularly fond of it, but hey, you gotta do what you gotta do.

Cady and Aly got into the front while Leci and Rowan sat in the back. Alecis's belly was flopping all around, she hoped they got to Cray in time! Her mind flashed back to a few minutes previous when they had been looking at that TV thing.

"Hey, Rowan, what made you remember Cray?" Alecis tried to sound cheerful but she was a little hurt that he had remembered Cray and not her.
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:18 am

"I don't know," Rowan replied in a 'oh so you finally noticed' sort of way. "I just saw her face and it brought back all these memories."

And that was the truth. He didn't know why he recognized Cray but not Alecis. If they really knew each other as well as Leci said they did, he should have remembered her first, not Cray who he was only friends with.

Maybe...they didn't know each other as well as she said they did. No, he couldn't start thinking like that. What reason could Leci possibly have to lie to him? None, he reasoned. So she must be telling the truth.
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:20 am

Cady peeled out of the driveway and sped off, not even looking down to see how fast she was going. Her eyes were looking for nothing but cops as the car accelerated more and more.

Last edited by Cadance on Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:30 am; edited 1 time in total
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:27 am

Alecis smiled at him, "Well I'm glad you remembered something! Hopefully more memories will follow! You know, Cray is a Dian like you. And hey, maybe she'll know the way back!"

Even if he still didn't remember her, it wasn't that big a deal. Sooner or later he was going to find out the lie and then he would probably hate her. But could she really tell him the truth now? Wouldn't that screw him up more?

Her tummy twisted at the thought of what she had done. And at first it wasn't even on purpose!
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyria Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:33 am

Alyria's eyes were wide as she watched out the front window. Cady was a crazy driver and it was scaring her a little.
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:35 am

"Somehow I don't think she will," Rowan replied, shrugging. "But it's worth a shot. And we should find her anyways, just to let her know she's not the only one who's lost."

Poor Cray. She was probably terrified. Good thing Rowan and Leci had each other.
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:37 am

"We're making great time guys!" Cady announced, weaving through traffic on the freeway. She looked back to see how everyone was doing, not noticing that someone was merging ahead of her and she was coming up on them reeeeeally fast.
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:41 am

Alecis nodded. She hoped Cray was okay now, if anything happened...

No, Alecis couldn't think like that! Plus, all those people were coming to help her, she would be fine. Wouldn't she?

Her face took a worried look and she stared ahead, trying not to think of all the things that could go wrong.
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyria Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:43 am

"CADY!" Aly screamed as she watched a car moving in front of them, "WATCH OUT!"

Oh good Lord in heaven, they were all gonna die!
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:46 am

As the car slowed almost to a stop abruptly, everyone in the car jerked foreword. "Is this how all humans drive?" Rowan asked, eyes wide. So far he was not liking cars very much. First one hits him and then he starts to think he might die in one.
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:48 am

Cady slammed on the breaks just in time. "Ahahaha, no problem guys!" she laughed, speeding back up when she got the chance. She noticed that they all looked freaked out. "Hey, no worries, you're perfectly safe with me! I've only gotten in like, six crashes in my life!"
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyria Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:51 am

Alyria was still breathing heavily, holding onto her seat for dear life. Her knuckles were turning white.

"Maybe we shouldn't go so fast, huh?" Cady was insane. They were all insane.
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:54 am

Alecis was slammed forward into Cady's seat as the car stopped moving. What the heck was going on? Cady then assured them that everything was okay but Alecis wasn't so sure.

"Um, I think I like the slowing down idea..." But then she remembered the fact that they needed to get to Cray fast.

"Or we can go fast. Just, you know, try to be careful?"
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:57 am

"Whoever gave you permission to drive this thing was insane!" Rowan exclaimed, holding onto the armrest and Leci's hand for dear life. As if trying to make up for the time she lost slamming on the brakes, Cady was now being even more reckless.
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Sun Nov 16, 2008 12:00 pm

Cady wanted to let them know that if it wasn't for her reckless driving, none of them would have met her in the first place! Thankfully she had enough self control not to voice this fact.

"Guys, I'm doing fine!" she assured them, swerving into the passing lane. Then swerving back.

Suddenly there was a THUMP.

"...Oh god what did I just hit?" she asked nervously.
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum