The Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What a strange hospital.

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

What a strange hospital. - Page 2 Empty Re: What a strange hospital.

Post by Alyria Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:44 pm

Aly nodded at Cady with a scared look on her face then listened to Leci's explanation. A daymon was a soul? Animals were just animals! Not your soul. Souls were in your body!

"Alecis, I still don't understand..."
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

http://theameliaforum.foruamkers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:51 pm

There was something about Alecis that made Rowan believe her. [It's not like she would ever LIE to him about anything, let's say relationship status wise.] After all, out of everyone he'd met (not many people) she was the only one who had also heard of things like daemons. Looking her in the eyes, he nodded.

"But how?" he asked. "I mean, getting out of the hospital shouldn't be hard, but what do we do then?"
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Wed Nov 12, 2008 5:55 pm

"Waitaminute, waitaminute, waitaminute!" Cady interjected loudly. She didn't know what kind of plan these two wackos would come up with, but she knew it wouldn't be a good one. "If you two really are from...from...wherever it is you say you're from, you're not just magically going to poof back there, right?

"I mean, let's face it; you might be here a while! And trust me, you two will never make it out there-" she gestured out the window- "on your own."
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:02 pm

"So what do you propose we do then?" Alecis asked, "It's not like you can help us. I mean, you don't know what a dæmon is. He," Alecis pointed to Rowan, "even knows what a dæmon is!"

Alecis looked at Cady with questioning eyes. What would they do if they couldn't get home? They couldn't just sit here, they both had things they needed to do at home in Amelia! They were Overloridians!
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyria Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:06 pm

After thinking for a second Aly came up with a plan.

"We could come with you! We know our way around, I mean, I've been all over the world, and it can't be that hard to find a place called Amelia. Right? You can stay with one of us tonight, or for a few days. Then we'll set out!"

It had been a long time since Alyria had been anywhere and she liked the idea of a journey.
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:11 pm

Rowan felt a little insulted at Alecis's "he even knows what a daemon
is!" but let it go because it hardly seemed to be the most important
issue right now.

"I guess that's a good idea," he said. "I mean,
it's better than just wandering around aimlessly." He looked to Alecis
for approval.
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:13 pm

"Yeah. Yeah!" Cady agreed enthusiastically. "You can stay with me, I've got plenty of room!" This was perfect! It was the perfect way to make up for, you know, running Rowan over. Not that anyone needed to know about that yet.
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:16 pm

Alecis shrugged. If Rowan wanted to stay, they would. Maybe he would remember something by morning.

"Alright, it sounds good. But please, let's get out of this place. It doesn't feel right being here. Can we go?"
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyria Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:22 pm

Yes. Finally, I'm getting out of this crap hole! Aly singsonged inside her head.

"So, when and where are we meeting afterward. I have things I need to get and everything."

Already making plans Aly hoped they wouldn't mind her coming too. She wouldn't be a bother.
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:40 pm

Although still feeling very lost, Rowan had to admit that his mood improved significantly while the plans were made. Now he actually felt hopefully that he could regain his memories. Maybe spending time with Alecis would help. If they were engaged, they must have spent all their time together before.

"Let's both stay with Cady," he said to Alecis, just to make sure.
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:43 pm

"Yeah, you can both stay!" Cady agreed. "That way there's no chance of you losing each other." She turned to Girl. "You can actually come too if you want, I have two extra bedrooms.

"Here's my address," she scribbled it down on a piece of paper and gave it to Girl. "If you don't wanna stay, just stop by in two days with whatever it is you think we'll need."
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:51 pm

To Cady's house it was. Alecis didn't really mind, she just needed a place to feel safe so that she could think. And she wasn't going to let Rowan out of her sight. Seeing him so helpless made her feel terrible and again brought out the feelings about him she knew she shouldn't be having.

At least, she shouldn't be having those feelings when he was sane. Now that he didn't remember anything, did her feelings really pose a problem? Yes, yes they did. Sooner or later they were going to go home and Charlie would be there. The jig would be up. But was it really best to tell Rowan the truth now? When he was still so confused? It would only confuse him more, and besides that, he wouldn't trust her anymore! No, she had to keep playing along. It was for the good of Rowan! She convinced herself, but if Rheis was awake she knew he wouldn't agree.

"Okay! Let's go, you guys. I'm ready to get out of here." Alecis grabbed Rowan's hand, hoping he wouldn't see anything weird about it, and then turned to Cady, "Thanks so much, alien or not, you're being really helpful."
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyria Wed Nov 12, 2008 6:53 pm

Aly smiled as she took the piece of paper from Cady. "I'm Alyria by the way, more commonly known as Aly. I'll see you sometime tomorrow probably, I've got some things I need to do at home before I can go anywhere."
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum