The Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blob.

Go down

Blob. Empty Blob.

Post by Alecis Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:12 pm

Alecis was out for a walk in Mentor, she was bored and alone. Rowan was gone and now she had no hope of going home. Rheis was walking next to her, also bored. So bored in fact, that taunting his clio actually seemed fun.

'It really is your fault you know,' Rheis told her for the millionth time, 'I kept telling you over and over to tell him. Why couldn't you just tell him the truth?'

Alecis kicked him, not minding the stab of pain she felt in her side as her foot connected with his. "Shut up will you. Don't you think I wish I had told him?"

The people around her stared, why would a girl talk to a fox?
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Blob. Empty Re: Blob.

Post by Alecis Sat Nov 29, 2008 9:29 pm

Alecis looked over at a boy when he spoke to her,
I mean, 'scuse me. Why are you yelling at that d--fox?"

"He's my d--pet."

Crap. She was so not telling him she had a daemon. She'd have to explain everything and that could take hours. So not worth it.
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:00 pm

Alecis got cautious at the boys question. Was he a clio too? Where was his daemon? She wasn't sure if she wanted to tell him about her if he wasn't.

But she didn't have to make that decision. Rheis quickly made it for her, "Yeah, she's a clio. Are you?" Sticking his nose in the air, Rheis sniffed, trying to see if he could smell anything familiar. "Where is your dæmon?"
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:15 pm

Alecis smiled widely when Avery admitted that he too was a clio. "Perfect!" she exclaimed brightly, bringing her out of her dampened mood, "Hi Avery, Violet," she nodded to each, "I'm Alecis. The fox is Rheis."

Her happiness was very apparent, her whole face was now lit up and shining. "Do you have any idea how we got here? How to get home?"

It was a long shot that he would know when two Overloridians didn't, but it was worth a try.
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:20 pm

Her face fell when Avery shook his head, but it was only a moment before it perked up again. There was no reason to be sad--at least she wasn't alone anymore.

"Yeah, Alecis of Cuir. And you are?"
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:27 pm

"With your Overloridian?" Alecis was curious. Just because Rowan hated her, that didn't lessen the feelings she had for him. And what did "interesting experiences" mean?
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum