The Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

FX Tattoos?

5 posters

Go down

FX Tattoos? Empty FX Tattoos?

Post by Peyton Wed Nov 19, 2008 5:55 pm

Peyton felt like he was on a bad acid trip, even though he didn't know what acid was, and never tried it. But that's how he felt. He threw up twice, almost on George, as they swirled around and around. Suddenly, there was a bright light, then Peyton was greeted by the cold, hard, pavement. Luckily he landed on his butt.

"Ah shit, I feel like I just broke my ass bone!" Peyton yelled.

He stood up, cracked his back, and looked around. He was originally drunk and high but the rift had made him wake up. For the first time in a long time, Peyton was sober. Wow.

There were buidlings around him, not the normal type of buildings in Amelia, and there were these big, huge hunks of metal, maybe this was a weird area of Amelia that he had never been to, and these metals things were something Dian made?

While he continued to look, he saw a door that said, "Welcome". Peyton guessed that he was suppose to come in, so he did.

As he opened the door, a bell rang. He looked for the bell, but didn't really find one. He looked around at the walls, there were pictures of monsters, skulls, naked women, fairies, elves, mushrooms, and...pot leaves! Very Happy

He continued to walk down the hallway, looking into rooms, with more pictures on the walls. There were clio inside them!

I know what this is! said George, This is a place for tattoos and piercings!

George was very smart when Peyton wasn't drunk or high.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

FX Tattoos? Empty Re: FX Tattoos?

Post by Robyn Thu Nov 20, 2008 2:35 pm

After giving a huge nasty girl a butt crack piercing, ew! Robyn washed her hands with hot, hot, HOT, water and a lot of soap. (Yes, they really are real.)

She started to dry her hands, when she heard the bell ring, she waited, it didn't seem like anybody else was going to help the new person, she she left her room.

In the hallway, stood a tall guy, with wild hair, and the strangest looking animal that Robyn had never seen in her life on his shoulders.

She aproached him, "Can I help you?" she asked.
Robyn
Robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:01 pm

Since he had recognized Cray when he saw her on TV, Rowan had started remember all sorts of early memories . Finally. He didn't know how much longer he could take not knowing things. Hopefully this meant that he would have a full recovery soon.

It had been a few days since the whole Cedar Point trip, which had been a disaster. They hadn't found Cray, plus they had officially dropped Cady as their "guide to this world."

Suddenly, as they were walking down the street, it started to pour. Lightning and thunder crashed. They took shelter in the closest store, which happened to be a tattoo shop.
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alyria Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:15 pm

Alecis felt exactly like the weather, dreary and upset. It seemed like everything was getting worse and worse. First they hadn't found Cray and then afterward Rowan had wanted to leave Cady. That was okay except now they had no where to stay, so they had been sleeping under this pavilion thing at a park. Also, because they hadn't stayed with the humans there was no way possible for them to find the clio with Eilemaiden. That had put a downer on Alecis way before the weather took a turn for the worst.

Now Alecis, Rowan, and the dæmons were stuck inside some weird tattoo parlor thing to stay out of the rain. Great.
Alyria
Alyria
Admin

http://theameliaforum.foruamkers.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:24 pm

"Can I help you?"
A small girl asked, as she aproached Peyton and George.

Where was her daemon? Peyton wondered? In fact, where were all the other clio's daemons?

He looked down at her, "Yes, actually, you can help me. Where am I?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:28 pm

Robyn raised her eyebrows. Where am I? she thought, What kind of question is that?

"Uhm, you're in FX Tattoos..." she replied.

Just as she spoke, she heard another bell ring, it was at the front door this time.

"Come with me," she told the tall dude.

She walked over to the front counter, and saw a man with a large dog, and a girl with a fox. More animals?

"I'm sorry, but pets aren't allowed in here..." she said politely to the two new comers.
Robyn
Robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:31 pm

"We aren't pets!" Nym exclaimed cheerfully before Rowan could stop her. He knew by now that humans tended to not react very well when daemons spoke to them. Oh well, it was too late now. He was really getting tired of explaining the whole daemon thing, though.
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:53 pm

Alecis hated when the dæmons talked around humans. It had been funny at first but now it was getting annoying(it might have had something to do with her bad mood xD)

Another girl who would think she was crazy. Whatever. Alecis rolled her eyes, playing out the conversation that was about to take place, inside her mind, when she noticed a tall guy behind the girl. He had freakishly tall hair and sported a pangolin on his shoulder.

"Are you a clio?" Alecis asked suddenly.
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:02 pm

Peyton followed the short girl, with a confused look on his face. What is going on here?

The girl took Peyton into a room with a large counter, two big windows, a mirror, and a huge naked woman painted on the wall smoking, with her nipples pierced. Seeing that picture made Peyton want a blunt.

As the girl explained to the new clio that pets weren't allowed in her, he got even more confused. What is she talking about? Those aren't pets those are daemons! Is she crazy or something?! Now he really wanted a blunt.

Then one of the new clios who came inside asked Peyton if he was a clio. "Well yeah, aren't we all?"

Peytons head hurt.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:05 pm

Robyn was awe strucked, That dog just spoke!

It had told her that it and the fox were daemons. Daemons? What the hell are those?!

Then the girl who walked in the with fox, asked the tall dude with the crazy hair if he was a clio. What the fuck's a clio?!
Robyn
Robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:11 pm

The girl looked shocked, but didn't say anything. Was she at a loss for words or something?

"Maybe we should explain," he said to Leci with a sigh. So he explained everything to the girl (I'm not going to type it all out but he told her everything about daemons and Amelia and blah blah blah...)

"...And so that's it," he finished.

But the guy with the crazy hair was a clio. He probably needed some explanation too. "We're not in Amelia anymore," he told him. "We're in a world called Earth, and the clio here are called humans and they don't have daemons. We, uh, don't know how we got here or how to get back though..."

(I just had to get all that crap out of the way so that we can get to the interesting part of the rp.)
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alecis Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:17 pm

Alecis had been looking around the small room while Rowan was explaining so she didn't realize when he was finished. She was to busy staring at a catalog of the different tattoos and/or piercings you could get at this place. Most of them were creepy.
Alecis
Alecis

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:30 pm

Peyton watched the man and listened intently.

"Earth..." Peyton mumbled.

"Maybe we should introduced ourselves," said George, to everyone.

"I'm George, my clio is Peyton. Who are you three?" he asked.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:32 pm

Robyn listened to the man with the dog. Clio, daemon, Amelia, it all made no sense. Robyn wouldn't have believed them, but it was their talking pets, er, daemon that made her believe.

Peytons daemon introduced himself as George, and Peyton as Peyton.

"My name is..." What's my name again? "...Robyn..."
Robyn
Robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Rowan Thu Nov 20, 2008 4:35 pm

Fairly confident that he had never met Peyton before, Rowan introduced himself. "I"m Rowan," he told Peyton and Robyn. He looked down at Nym. "That's-"

"I'm Nym!" Nym exclaimed amiably. She was in such a good mood for no reason at all right now.
Rowan
Rowan

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:23 pm

As the other clio introduced herself as Alecis, and her daemon Rheis, the rain had stopped, and Rowan and Alecis bid Peyton and Robyn fairwell, and hoped that they would see each other again soon.

After being quiet for a little too long than he usually was, Peyton turned to Robyn, "So...this is a tattoo parlor?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:45 pm

After Alecis and Rowan left with their, "daemons" Robyn felt, dazed.

What...the...fuck...?

Bringing her out of her trance, Robyn turned her attention to Peyton who asked her a question. She thought it was, "So...this is a tattoo parlor?"

"Uh..." she said, "Yes..."
Robyn
Robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:46 pm

"Yes..."

Peyton grew excited, "Do you do the tattooing?"
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Robyn Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:47 pm

Robyn shook her head, "no".

"I don't, I pierce people. But my buddy Pete does..." she said as she pointed down the hall, probably towards Pete.
Robyn
Robyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:49 pm

Peyton was really excited now.

"Could he possibly..." he started to ask, "Tattoo a pot leaf on my right ass cheek?!"

Oh god! thought George.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Peyton Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:19 pm

Peyton had gotten a plain dark green pot leaf tattoed to his back. While he went through the surprisingly good pain, he decided he liked Robyn, but would much rather be on his own.

Somehow, he talked Robyn into paying for his tattoo and left the parlor.
Peyton
Peyton

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum