The Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ouch.

2 posters

Go down

ouch. Empty ouch.

Post by Cray Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:01 pm

SMACK. BANG. CLING.

Was the sound Cray's body made when she landed upon a very, very, high, yellow, red, and white metal thing. She opened her eyes, and stood up.

"Woah!" she yelled, as she almost fell off of the 420 foot rollar coaster.

She fell back to her knees, terrified. Where was she, how did she get up here? What happened to the ruins? She looked around, there were no clio in sight, the place was totally empty.

Cray, said Gaston, I think this thing is metal, maybe you can get us down safely.

Cray had totally forgot about Gaston, until he said something. She nodded to Gaston, then tried to move the metal, nothing happened. She tried again, still, nothing.

What is going on?! she screamed in her head.

Her eilemaiden wasn't working, and she was stuck on this high metal thing.

Cray felt that something was terribly wrong.
Cray
Cray

Back to top Go down

ouch. Empty Re: ouch.

Post by Triston Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:23 am

It was barely even a twenty minutes later, when Triston was called to Cedar Point. Even though the park was closed, some how a girl was stuck at the very top of the Top Thrill Dragster.

Triston stood at the very bottom of the roller coaster, looking up at the stuck girl. The girl had really long hair, blowing in the cold wind. How the hell did she get up there?! he asked himself.

Just then the girl fell and was now hanging onto the Dragster's tracks. Shit!

"We need somebody to go up there and get her!" screamed a fellow fireman.

"I'll go!" said Triston.

Without hesitation, he jumped the locked exit door, ran up the ramp, and ran qucikly along the track to the extremely tall ladder.
Triston
Triston

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:27 am

Cray started crying. She was stuck. Watching down below, she saw all these little metal things, with lights on their tops, flashing pretty blue and red colors. To her relief, clio got out of these strange flashy things, but where were their daemons?

She stood up to get a better glimpse, and fell! Cray screamed and grabbed the giant hunk of metal, and hung there. Then a clio started running towards the metal thing. Is he coming to rescue me? Cray thought.
Cray
Cray

Back to top Go down

Post by Triston Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:43 am

Triston climbed for what seemed like hours, and when he finally got to the top, he called out the girl, "Jump to me! I can catch you!"
Triston
Triston

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:45 am

"Jump to me! I can catch you!"

If he can catch me, Cray thought, He must be Aite!

"What about my daemon?!" Cray asked.
Cray
Cray

Back to top Go down

Post by Triston Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:46 am

"Your what...?" he asked.

Just then he saw a meerkat pop its head out of the bag around the girls shoulders.

"Throw it to me first!" he called.
Triston
Triston

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:48 am

Throw him to you?! Cray thought, But you're not suppose to touch him!!!

She whispered to Gaston, telling him to stay in the bag, then removing one hand carefully from the coaster, she threw the bag to the attractive fireman.

He caught it, thank goodness!
Cray
Cray

Back to top Go down

Post by Triston Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:50 am

The girl threw the bag at him, with a barely any trouble at all, he caught the little meerkat. He threw the bag over his shoulders.

"Now jump into my arms!" he called out to her.
Triston
Triston

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:51 am

"Jump in my arms!"

That replayed in Cray's head, over and over. She was scared, super scared!

She trusted this man though. With her eyes shut tight, she jumped in his direction...
Cray
Cray

Back to top Go down

Post by Triston Sun Nov 16, 2008 9:53 am

Finally the girl jumped to Triston. It was like slow motion.

Triston held out his arm, grabbed a hold of the girls waist, and pulled her into his chest. He caught her!
Triston
Triston

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Thu Nov 20, 2008 3:48 pm

Cray opened her eyes. OH. MY. GOD! He caught her! He actually caught her! Cray was so happy! She wrapped her arms around her saviors neck and held on tight while he climbed down the tall hunk of metal.
Cray
Cray

Back to top Go down

Post by Triston Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:05 pm

The girl wrapped her arms around his neck, and Triston kept an arm around her back. He squeezed her tightly agaisnt his body, he hoped he wasn't squeezing the life out of her.

Slowly, yet quickly all of the same time, Triston climbed down the Dragters ladder, with the girl in his arms. When they made it safely to the silver platform he set the girl down on her feet and handed her her bag.

"How the hell..." said Triston, "Did you get up there??"
Triston
Triston

Back to top Go down

Post by Cray Thu Dec 04, 2008 5:04 pm

After his question, Cray tried to explain, but couldn't because so many others were aproaching. They were asking questions, seeing how she was doing, touching her, it drove Cray mad.

After a while of being poked and prauded, Cray was finally able to leave. But to where? She searched for Triston and found him. She explained to him her situation, told him she had no home, and he agreed to take her in, only for a little while.

While in the car back to Triston's home, Cray began to explain everything. At first Triston didn't believe anything, until Gaston the meerkat began talking to him. Now Triston believed Cray.

------

Once the arrived back in Mentor, at Tristons house Cray had took a bath, and went to sleep. In the next few days to come, Triston and Cray would grow very close.
Cray
Cray

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down