The Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Crap.

2 posters

Go down

Crap. Empty Crap.

Post by Ria Thu Nov 13, 2008 4:41 pm

A second ago Ria had been naked, running through the snow and about to skinny dip. Now she was naked and sitting on a table, her dæmon a few feet away on the floor.

The clio sitting at said table didn't look too happy, but Ria didn't give a shit. She was fucking pissed. How in the world had she ended up on this table when just a moment ago she was outside at the ruins?

Looking around just made Ria even more angry. It was like she was in some crazy dream or something. Perhaps she had fallen asleep waiting for Avery? Nah, it had been too cold to sleep. The only thing that could explain this was that someone had put something in her drink while she was at the tavern earlier that day. Some freak clio had bought her an appletini, she knew that creep was bad knews but she had needed something to keep her head straight.

But jeez, that must have been some funky stuff if it hadn't started working for that long. Must have been hours before it took effect. Whatever, Ria just wanted to go home. Avery was probably pissed at her. Eh, who cared, she'd make it up to him later.

As soon as she got home that was. Now that she thought about it, if she was drugged or whatever it might take her awhile to figure out just where home was. It was strange, Ria didn't feel like her thoughts were cloudy or anything but hey, how could you know? This place sure didn't look real with it's bright mini suns on the ceiling and the huge building she was in.

Oh well, she'd find a way home, she always had before. So without anymore hesitation, and without another look at the gaping faces on the clio around her she pushed them out of her way and stalked out of the weird library.

Ria

Back to top Go down

Crap. Empty Re: Crap.

Post by Logan Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:34 am

"Logan!" whispered a harsh voice. Logan turned and looked over his shoulder, seeing an older woman that he worked with, Mrs. Kuhn. "Logan, you go give these clothes to that woman! She cannot walk around in public like that!"

"What are you talking about?" Logan said, taking the clothes. Mrs. Kuhn looked past the check-out counter that they were behind and pointed to a woman who was completely naked. Logan's eyes opened wide and his mouth dropped a bit. Where had she come from? There was no way that he could have missed her coming in.

"Logan! Go now!" Mrs. Kuhn said, opening the gate and pushing the boy out, closing it quickly behind him. He stumbled a bit, still utterly confused. What was this lady doing, walking around naked? And what the hell was Mrs. Kuhn thinking? He was a horny teenage boy! Why couldn't she do it? "LOGAN!" Mrs. Kuhn whispered loudly. He blinked, walking towards the woman, who was leaving the library.

"Erm, excuse me," he said, tapping her lightly on the shoulder. "Would you like some...uhm...clothes?"

(>_> For some reason, nobody paid any attention to the fucking WOLF walking around. The naked lady was too distracting. xD)
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:39 am

Ria stopped moving and turned to face whoever the fuck it was that interrupted her thoughts. Some kid who was blushing was holding up some old clothes. He looked scared.

"Actually, I'm not so worried about the clothing, but do you have any idea where the fuck I am?" Ria sounded harsh, but not on purpose. She was just pissed at life.

Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:44 am

Logan stepped back a little. He had never been so close to a naked woman before. It was scary!

"Uhm...well, you're in Painesville, Ohio. This is the Morley Library on Morley Street. I can pull up a map if you're lost."

Somehow, he kept his eyes on her eyes or the ceiling or the walls or anything but the nice breasts in front of him. x]
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sat Nov 15, 2008 10:53 am

"A map would be nice I guess. Where the hell is Ohio?" Ria pushed some hair out of her eyes and looked around the Morley Library. How the fuck did she get here?

Meanwhile Kaelin was off smelling some clio that didn't have a dæmon. What was going on?

Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:00 am

"I'll pull it up on the computer," he said, looking over his shoulder Mrs. Kuhn, who was watching him intently...and angrily.

'Give her those clothes!' she mouthed. Logan bit his lip and looked back to the woman.

"Ohio is...next to Pennsylvania, against Lake Erie...wait," he said, pausing. "You don't know how you got here?" That was weird. Had she been knocked out and left here? Was she a missing person? "You don't know where Ohio is? Or...what it is?"
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:04 am

"What the hell is a computer?" Ria didn't know what the heck this guy was talking about. Was he the one that had bought her that drink back at the tavern? Damn, she couldn't remember.

"Look, just show me the map, okay?"

Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:08 am

She didn't know what a computer was? Where was this lady from?

"Sure, yeah, map," he said, turning to lead her to the computer...which was behind the check-in counter. Shit.

He turned back towards her, looking down helplessly at the clothes in his hands. "I think they're going to kick you out if you don't put these clothes on, actually," he muttered, sort of afraid of this woman. He really hoped that she would just put the clothes on. People were starting to gather outside.
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:20 am

Ria looked down at the pair of clothes that were in this strange clio's hands. Whatever, if the clothes would help her get home, she'd do it.

Shrugging, she took them from his hand and walked over to a table. She looked at the clio staring at her and smiled. She loved attention, even if she was still a little mad about her predicament. She set the clothes down and then slowly began dressing in front of anyone.

After she was done Ria walked back over to the weird one and gave him a look saying, "Let's do this."

Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:29 am

Logan couldn't help but look, just like all the other people in the library. A lot of people were leaving...but a lot of people were staying to enjoy the show.

"Alright, ma'am...if you'll just follow me over here," he said, walking over to the check-in counter. Mrs. Kuhn glared at the two of them, angry with the woman for her poor manners and angry with Logan for taking so long to cover her up.

"Logan," Mrs. Kuhn said, warning him. "What are you doing?"

Logan reached over the gate to open it for the two of them, "I'm just showing her a map so we can figure out how to get her home." He unlocked the gate and opened it for the woman to walk through first, watching Mrs. Kuhn turn and walk through the other exit from behind the counter.

"Don't worry about her, she's a bit cenile."
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:36 am

"So," Ria said, "your name is Logan? I'm Ria." If she was going to be stuck with him for awhile they might as well know each other's names. "That over there," she pointed to Kaelin, "is Kaelin, the dæmon. By the way," Ria asked, "where is yours?" She peered over his shoulder, wondering if maybe it was behind him.

Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Sat Nov 15, 2008 11:41 am

"Yeah, I'm Logan. It's nice to meet you, R--" he couldn't help but stop midsentence as she pointed to the animal in the library. Where the fuck had that come from?! Was that a...maned wolf? What? His jaw dropped.

"W...woah!" he said. At first he was scared, but the fact that a wolf was following this girl around was too interesting to be scary. "Daymon? Is that like a pet where you're from? I don't have one, that's for sure, though I do have a dog at home..."

...woah.
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:52 pm

Yeah, this guy was definitely weird.

"A dæmon. You know? Your soul? Everyone has one," Ria was confused and getting annoyed. "Ya know what, maybe we should just look at the map." She smiled at Logan, she felt sorry for him. Maybe there was something wrong with him.

"Avery's going to be wondering where I am."

Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:17 am

"Your soul...right," he muttered, nodding. He didn't understand, but he thought it would be best just to look at the map. He had been telling her for a while that he was going to show it to her.

He turned and slipped his hand onto the mouse of the computer in front of him, clicking on different links until he reached the map. He made it full screen and pointed to a certain place.

"This is where we are, Morley Street." He backed up a little, giving her room to look and scroll anywhere she needed to on the map.

"Oh, and who is Avery?"
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Ria Wed Nov 19, 2008 12:54 pm

"Are you sure this is a real map?" Ria asked, cocking her head to one side, "I've never heard of any of these places."

Absentmindedly(she was still thinking about the strange map) she muttered to Logan, "Avery is a friend of mine. I was supposed to meet him by the ruins," then she looked up at him, "Do you by chance know where the ruins are? I can find my way home from there."

"And hey, what is this thing that the map is in?" she questioned, poking the strange box.

Ria

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Wed Nov 19, 2008 3:43 pm

"Uh, yeah, it's definitely a real map," he said, wondering how she could just show up here and not know any of the places around it. He listened as she spoke of the ruins, who he wasn't familiar with. According to him, there weren't any ruins around here...unless she meant the cliff-things by the river. He wouldn't have ever considered those to be ruins, but if that was what she called them...cool. There was a start.

"I might know what you're talking about," he said. And then another surprise came with this girl. She really didn't know what a computer was? How sheltered was she?

"It's a computer...but nevermind that," he said, shaking his head at the question. "Where are you from?"
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum