The Rift
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

i want you; not another friend. [Cadance/Avery]

2 posters

Go down

i want you; not another friend. [Cadance/Avery] Empty i want you; not another friend. [Cadance/Avery]

Post by Logan Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:38 pm

Logan scrolled down, looking intently at the computer screen. This was all so...insane. People falling from the sky with animals following them around? Seriously. Wow. They couldn't be coming from Earth...they had to be some sort of...aliens!

I knew it! he thought to himself, slowly getting closer to the screen. He was looking at news pages online, most of which had pictures.

"Wow," he breathed, fascinated. What could possibly be going on here? And who were these people?

"Excuse me," a woman said, waiting for Logan to help her with her books and whatnot.

"Oh, I'm so sorry," he said, shaking his head and rolling his eyes a little at himself. "News," he said with a chuckle at the computer. "So interesting." The woman nodded but didn't say anything as she set her books on the counter.

"Will that be all?" he asked. She nodded and he bagged the books for her. She didn't say anything...just walked out.

Why can't people be polite anymore? he thought with a sigh, going back over to the computer and reading more news.
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

i want you; not another friend. [Cadance/Avery] Empty Re: i want you; not another friend. [Cadance/Avery]

Post by Cadance Fri Nov 28, 2008 10:42 am

Cady was late for her shift at Morley. It wasn't her fault though; her license had finally been suspended for good, and she was stuck walking everywhere.

Back to boring monotony, she though resignedly, walking inside. I wish Rowan and Leci would come back. Nothing was boring around them.

Of course not, how could it be? They were friggin' supernatural beings from another world! With talking animals! But of course Cady had to go and screw everything up...Damn lack of driving skills...

The first thing she noticed as she clocked in was some cute guy yelling at her co-worker, Logan. She wondered what he had done wrong. But then, it didn't sound like an angry yell, it sounded more...excited?

Whatever it was it was causing a scene. She walked over. "Hey, what's going on?" she asked with interest.
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

i want you; not another friend. [Cadance/Avery] Empty Re: i want you; not another friend. [Cadance/Avery]

Post by Logan Sun Nov 30, 2008 6:40 pm

Logan looked up at the boy in front of him. He jumped back a little, eyes widening as he raised his voice.

"Uh," he stuttered, a bit confused at why his voice had gotten louder. But then again, he did sound excited...maybe he knew something about these people! "I'm looking at this really interesting news, actually," he said with a smirk, about to explain what it was he was looking at when Cady walked in and asked what they were talking about.

"I was just about to tell him about the news I'm looking at. You won't believe it! People are actually falling from the sky claiming they're from some place that doesn't exist! It's completely insane, but utterly fascinating!"
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:57 pm

"I was just about to tell him about the news I'm looking at. You won't
believe it! People are actually falling from the sky claiming they're
from some place that doesn't exist! It's completely insane, but utterly
fascinating!"

"What!?" Cady exclaimed, practically shoving Logan out of the way to see what he was looking at, ignoring the boy trying to talk to him. "Are you serious!? It's on the news now!?"

She scanned the pictures, but there weren't any of Rowan or Alecis. There was one of that Cray girl who got stuck on the roller coaster, but no one else Cady recognized.

Oh, if only the clio were still at her house...! They would HAVE to forgive her if she brought them info like this. She needed to call Alyria ASAP.
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:18 pm

Logan blinked at the guy on the other side of the counter. Why did he want to know how to get back to the place? "Uh," he said, opening his mouth to say something when he was practically pushed out of the way and towards the guy more. He didn't really notice too much, since he was used to being pushed aside for more interesting things.

"No, I haven't read anything about getting back yet. Why, do you know someone who needs to get back? I'd love to talk to them, I want to know as much about this place as I can...maybe I could help them find a way back."

I'm crazy, he thought to himself. How could I possibly help them?
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:27 pm

"Hey! Hey, I know some other clio!" Cady said excitedly, trying to get the clio's attention. "I can help too! I can..." she paused, then turned to Logan. "Wait, how can you possibly help?"

She wasn't trying to be mean, she was just curious. It sounded mean anyways, but she didn't care. It was just Logan.
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:38 pm

Logan widened his eyes and blinked a bit. People took things too literally. He said maybe he could help...he had no idea how to help.

He couldn't help but smile when the boy got close to him and revealed himself as someone from the other world. "Really?" He was so excited. "Where's your anim-" he turned as Cadance revealed that she too had met some of these "clio."

"What? Really?" All this info...it was awesome. And not like, "cool I got some new awesome shoes," but like, UNIVERSE awesome.

He looked down at his shoes when she asked how he could possibly help. He was pretty helpless. "I...have no idea." He hated admitting that he had no clue how to get them back. He was just so intrigued by them and the idea of them...he just wanted to help, somehow.
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:44 pm

Cady rolled her eyes. She knew Logan wouldn't be able to help at all. So typical of him to pretend he knew what he was talking about. "I can help," she repeated. "I know some other clio. Smart clio. They're..." she had to sound the strange word out slowly, "O-ver-lor-i-dians. I could take you to them!" She grinned triumphantly.
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Mon Dec 01, 2008 1:54 pm

Logan felt bad. He never knew what he was talking about. He really shouldn't have said he could help when he knew that he couldn't. "I'm sorry," he muttered before Cadance spoke.

"Well I'm coming too," he said. He was always the one to tag along, but this was interesting. This wasn't some sci-fi convention. This was real stuff. "I want to at least talk to them, even if I can't help."
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Cadance Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:54 pm

"I'm Cadance, you can call me Cady," Cady introduced herself. "I work here at the library with...oh shit." She slapped her forehead. "I forgot about work! We have to finish our shift before we can go anywhere. I hope that's cool with you.

"After work we'll go to my friend Aly's house. She's housing the other clio."
Cadance
Cadance
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Mon Dec 01, 2008 2:59 pm

"I'm Logan, I work here too." He hadn't really thought about their shifts, so he was a bit disappointed when he realized that they had to stay. He wanted to talk to these people so bad...they seemed so amazing.

He opened the gate and walked through it, so that he was on the same side of the counter as him. "Since we'll be here for a while...if you don't mind me asking...what's your world like?"
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:05 pm

"Daemons? Are those the animals that are with you? Where's yours?" He felt a little weird asking all these questions, but he just couldn't help it. They just came out. He was so interested in these people and what it was like from wherever they came from. He always knew there was more; here was his chance to prove it not only to others, but to himself.
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Logan Mon Dec 01, 2008 3:14 pm

"Yeah, I would imagine. So...what's it like having a...daemon? Do you talk to them a lot?" Damn, he was annoying. xD
Logan
Logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum